Monday, May 26, 2008

People never appreciate what i've done so much for'em.

Well,got my job quitted. I'm dead tired & i'm having diarrhoea since this early morning about 6 plus in the morning. Such un earthly hour isn't it? :( I'm still having diarrhoea now & then,hope that my diarrhoea will go off soon. I hate to drag my feet into the toilet & squat there till i fall asleep & that shitxzo still have yet to come out from my anus please. >:#

I'm so dead tired.

Went to bugis today with mummy,which i was thinking that my diarrhoea had gone 'away'. No,it hasn't. Suppose to ask mummy to buy things for me over at bugis,however i'm not in the mood to walk & look for the things i wanted. Fine,went back home. Slept through out the journey back home in the cabby.

I look fucking pale when baby came to visit me. :( My mouth was white in colour. How saddening can it be? Tsk,why am i this weak uh? Tsk tsk tsk! >:( Nevermind,i've quitted anyway. Shall work at home & earn "kaching kachings". :) Mummy hire me to do housework for her. Super flexible time. :) Can sleep till as late as i want siol. :DD

Alright,i shall end my craps here.
I wanna my "kaching kachings" asap. I wanna go shopping y'know! :(
(Insert ultra many sad faces. )

Say Bye to Ichibantei! :DD
Say Hi to Houseworks. :(

Alright,i shall cut the crap & end this B-o-r-i-n-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g post here.
Byebye peepoayes. :)

In life,i'm born to help,but soon i became a nosy parker.
I help peepoayes around me,when i never got anything in return & i never wish for.
However,when you helped them out,they thank you whole heartedly.
But soon,they left your 'help' you once gave them at the back of their mind.

New friends came in,old friends thrown.
Was that the theory i ever wanted? No.
I help,yet i became someone,they never wanna repay kindness to.
I help,yet i became someone easily forgotten.

You forgotten all so..
Was this friendship gonna go down to drain like this?
We ain't like how we used to be,you don't know how much i treasure the friendship.
All the things we've done,you forgotten it all,so.
I'm living life with despair.
I'm not how i once used to be.
I'm dread,me.

You understand? Ha,no you don't.

How i wish someone could understand & read my mind.
Could you understand.... ?

No comments: