Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well,i guess i din't have a proper post few days back? Anyway,i'm here to make up for it alright! HA. Must be real glad yo! :D

Well,i'm bored now,i'm rotting at home. It's 2.35pm now & surprisingly i'm home,home,home! It has been super duper long since i last went home so early okay! Must be very proud of myself now. HA,whatever,it's crap. I know..

Anyway,i took back my english composition today. 17/30 I think it's seriously lousy,but teacher commented that it's a good attempt. Well well. *roll eyes*

I'm going to library this Saturday & sunday with my girlfriends. Junli & sihua. Maybe Junli's stead will be tagging along too. HA! :D Well,i wanna look for that two particular book to read,however,it's all on loan. What the hell! :[ Nairmind,buy better. When i've gotten the money first than decide. HA! :DD

Baby's birthday is coming up soon. Wellness. I'm so so so don't-know-what-to-buy. :[ I'm so broke,awwwwww. I hate the feeling of being so penniless,and having a big big hole inside my pocket. Suck it. Ain't the feeling good when you gotta your pay when you actually work? Yes right! Must be,money lehhs,who don't want sio! Can donate to me de,i'm more than willing to take. HA! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Shito! I've tons of homework yet to be completed & i've tons of subjects to revise on! Most importantly,my ENGLISH! The paper 1 is coming in like,few days time,& i've yet to memorise the formate & stuffs like that. Blood suckers! Oh-my-goodness! ;[

Alright alright,i may still be posting everyday,but might be short,so pardon me yo! :DDDDD Love love.

Bye!

No comments: