Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wellness,i'm so fed'up,upset & etcs.
The time for me & you are getting lesser.
When you hugged me just then,my heartaches.
I feel the pinch inside my heart. I felt the loneliness outta sudden.
I felt so much like a loser,so much like a sucker.
I hate being myself outta sudden.
Always i thought to myself,that i'm a jinx to you.
I always brought you unhappiness & you're always so sway when i'm around.
Like what happen yesterday,making you almost flare up.
& today,you,again,wanna create another trouble,just for the sake of me.
I know all this you're trying to do ,is to make me feel that you really do mind & care for me alot. But sorry,i don't wanna bring unfortunates to you. I don't wanna bring bad lucks to you. I don't wanna be a jinx to you.
I'm a sucker,yes. I'm a loser,yes.
FUCK IT!

No comments: