Sunday, April 13, 2008

Alright,i din't post yesterday. I freaking reach home only at 10pm. :O!

It's really lucky that my parents were all sound asleep when i reach home,left with aunty watching T-E-L-E-V-I-S-I-O-N. -.-! She seems so addicted to Television nowadays. Her eyes & butt simply got glued down there at the sofa,for consective few days already. Like,Oh my freak hell god,she's gone back to that lazybummy her,& she still have the cheek to say i'm the one being lazier than i should be. Freak you manxz! -.-!

Well,went out to have my tuition yesterday & went out to vivo with baby to catch Run,papa Run. Suppose to chose between Step Up2,but it's selling fast & the sits are all left with single form. Thus,drop the idea & headed for Run papa Run instead. Well,the show is quite interesting after all,not-bad show. :D

Enjoy my day with him,walking up & down the escalator,heading to nowhere,just mainly walking & chatting along our way. Alright,times-up,needa go home,he sent me home & while we're at interchange,he went to brought two coconut jelly for me,thinking that i would love it very much,but i dissapoint him. Cause i hardly eat coconuts nor drink coconut's water. :X So sorry my baby. :X Should have tell you before hand,sorry. :X

Well,after which he sent me home & he went home too. Thank baby. :D
As soon as i reached home,i went to bath & on my computer immediately. :D
Off-d asap after baby called. & then went to beddy & chat with him till midnight 1 plus. Offta sleep as aunty is coming in. Said bye & put down already.

Gonna have tuition at 2 later on,gotta go on my own,shagg. Well,nevermind. :D

Baby,i really do love the moments i spent with you.
I hope we'd last really long. You know,i love you.
You can count on my words,cause i do love you so.
So deeply fallen,so deeply attracted. :D
Baby,i love you so.

No comments: