Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Fourth Month,Baby. :]

Alright,nothing much to post about actually. I'll just roughly go through everything that took place today alright.

It was raining cats & doggies early in the morning,& hence no Flag rasing,great! After which about 11 plus,baby went to school to fetch me & we headed to JEC with kevin along in the bus,but he went home first.

Upon arrival,none of there isn't any nice movie for us which we supposingly wanted to catch , Run papa Run. However,it's not showing. Thus we ended up not watching any movies. We headed to watch people ice skate,but! There's too little peeps. Shagg. Went to eat Mc Flurry. Sat there for awhile. & off we went to Library. Sat there,play with bottle caps,playing with each other. & kevin arrive. He went to Boon Lay with us to play Basketball.

Baby was "drench" totally after the final match. Well,he's sucha "Sweat-er" Lol! :X Anyway. That's all for today. : ]

Cheers,bye. :D

Sorry,i don't know why.
I just keep thinking that you're not truthful.
You're not truthful towards me. Not at all.
I just keep having the feeling.
I don't know why.
I just have that stupid feeling.
You're not loving me as much.
When you hugged me tight that very moment.
I can't feel your love.
I can't feel your heart beating with my heart.
I can't feel the link.
I can't think of ways to convince myself.
That you still love me.
You really do.
Why?
I've got no confidence in you.
I'm a loser,a failure.
Forget it.
So be it.
Bye.
Felicia blue.

No comments: