Thursday, March 27, 2008

When will it be?

Fivesomes! :D
I wanna Fivesomes outing TOGETHER,not more or less. It have been a long time since we last met already. D': When are we going out again? I wanna catch up those memories with y'all. >:) I miss y'all a hell tons please. I love you Girls,meet up soon alright? [ :

Oh ya,i fogotten to Thanks Theresa for borrowing me the Sugar & spice story book to read. I'm always so bored,thus i decided to read story books to improve my english. Heh Heh. :D It's been a 123456789 years since i last visit Library. Oh well,not that dramatic,just a few months. Few months is quite a long period of time already yo. :O Well,nevermind about it.

My english is deproving,i needa buck buck buck up up up! :O This is so saddening because,my english teacher in school,is the lousiest teacher i ever came across. D: I'l definitely fail if i depend on her to teach me english. I'll DEFINITELY FAIL. :( & i musn't fail .

Today's Physics & D&T test,i fucking got everything screwed up i guess. I cannever get top in class anymore for D&T,this for sure. :( I'm so depress because of this. Is not that i din't went to memories the formula,is the tricky questions that tricks you & will make you go huh-what-is-all-this-about-how-to-do? Sigh,wish me lucks then,just wish that i won't fail. That's all. CT2,i can drop the idea of having 4 A1s already.

I'm dead tired. D: I hate my cousin,he's sucha ass-hole. Questions he don't know how to do,he don't wanna fucking get his ass out of the chair to automatically ask me how the question is being done or whatsoever. I think i can kill myself anytime. He's really an ass-hole. If i were to be a teacher in future,i think the students are really pathetic to actually have me as their teacher,cause i've simply got no PATIENCE in teaching. NONE. Oh well,srop this topic,i won't be a teacher when i grow up anyway. It's not in my plan,so forget it. I'll be a photograhper instead. [ : Wish me luck yo! [ :

Alright,i shall end here.

Sometimes i wish i could survive on my own,i could stand on my own,not depending/relying on you. I don't wanna become anybody's burden. I hate to become a burden of anyone. So,from now on,i'll be more independence. I shall not rely on you anymore. I'll be more independence. [ :

No comments: