Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jurong's 44th annual sports hit,was being held at Jurong west recreational stadium. (:

Woke up at 5.55 in the morning. Went to get myself ready & meeting sihua over at her house. Her mother cooked my share for breakfast. So nice of her mother eh? Thank you very much yo. (: & the vemicellies is pretty nice though. (:

After we had our breakfast. We rushed down to the bus stop to wait for Limbin & etcs. After which,we went to buy drinks from 7-eleven,thirsty eh. ): Then,headed back to the bus stop to wait for them to alight. They're sucha slow pork. :O! Ha.

Slacked for awhile,then headed to stadium. On our way there,it's raining cats & dogs. Awww,it sucks. Got a little drenched. Then we went into a coffee shop ,as the guys wanted to buy breakfast. They're complaining that they're hungry. Ha! & then slacked for awhile,then headed into the stadium. Shitxz manxz! My class is sitting at the place where we'll get all the raindrops drip on our heads & all. Freak!

& everything was held,then prize presentation,& this years champion house is Zhong(Red) house. Shitxz manxz! Where's my Cheng(Blue) house? :( Then we headed to swimming pool. Was chit chatting inside the swimming pools for hours while waiting for Jungui & weiqiang(grandpa) to reach. D:

Headed back home at 2.30,had my bath & everything & offta i went for my tuition. Was freaking hell tired laas! I fucking fall asleep in the bus & also while i'm working on my sums! :( Shitxz me right? I know i know,how pro i'm to actually do all this sio! Ha.

Next week's my common test 2 week. & i really needa find a accompanion to accompany me to go library to study alrd! I've got no much time left alrd sial! :( Chinese,clear! The rest! Especially,D&T ,Humanities and Science. I needa score well,if not i'm sure to flunk alrd.Study study study,mug mug mug.

Mentioning about N'level next year,i've starting to panick alrd. & also,i've gotten my goal set. I wanna be the top few scorer for my N'level next year in the whole school. Well,jiayous to achieve this results then. (:

Also,talking about tuition. Perhaps i'm not going to continue with the maths tuition ,home tuitino & guitar lessons alrd. I guess i needa let my parent's income to have a break alrd. They have many many holes in their pockets alrd. This is so sad upon hearing it. :( Freak,i wanna get a job laas! :(

Bye,i've homework not done yet! :(

No comments: