Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ho. I'm uber bored! Any kind soul to entertain me pretty please? Tsk!
I'm just back home from my dinner outside @ Taban Garden. :O!
The place sounds so unfamiliar to you isn't it? Ha! Nevermind,forget about it yo! :D

Well,the reason why i keep posting is because,i'm so bored & also. I've got nothing to do,so i come here to post. Sorry uhrs. I'm really bored,can't blame. :D Well,my sister keep pestering me to watch barney with her. Fyi,she's only Two years old plus,going three this coming July the 29th. That's her birthday. :D Althought she's sometimes really a IRRITATER,but she's still my sister after all. She's cute when she don't irritates me or come fighting or quarreling with me. You must be wondering,how can a two years old odd girl quarrel with me,this fifteen odd years girl huh? Ha! I tell you,she does! She's damn damn damn good in speaking english & good at her ability of learning things. She asorb real fast i must swear. Well,after all,i just wanna say. I LOVE MY SISTER,FYN TOH PEI XUAN (FTPX) (:

Okays,i'm getting bored,shall go now. Bye! (:
I might be posting again,ha! Stay tune ehs! (:

__

Baby,i'll be waiting for you to be home.
I'll not sleep until you sms me,saying that you're home alrd. (:
Takecare & i miss you. <333

No comments: