Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hellos! I'm here,again!

I'm going out soon. To where? Going to swimming & then to jogging.
Ha.okays,POA today is kindda chim,but able to get some parts right.
Okays laas,i gotta go alrd. Bye!

Toodless. Love.

[edit]
Hi,i'm back! :D I'm back to post again! :DD Teeeheeeeheeeee! :D
Went swimming just now & i saw baby. He's having his swimming lesson & i'm just simply slacking at lazy river & baby pool with Pretty,Sihua. :D We were chatting real real real happily & i love it. :D Let's get even closer okays?! (Say yes please,if not i'd be so sad.) & baby came to find me at baby pool. Ha! Saw him & he keep spitting water at me! Roarrrr! >:) Then sihua & i stopped our conversation once he arrive,well,cause it's secret laas! :D Went jogging after that. Two rounds only,not good! After that two round,i feel like vomitting! Shitxzxz! This shows that i'm weak alrd & my stamin,no more! :( Nevermind,shall go running every week with sihua,& swimming too! :DDDD

Well,reached home,did all my stuffs. I saw my father's haggard's face,i felt so sad. I've tired my very best to not spent his money alrd. Sorry dad,i know you're stress. I'll be good girl. :(
I feel so bad now,tell me what to do? :(

I miss baby. :(
I start to love him even more! :D

[/edit]

No comments: