Saturday, March 22, 2008

4. The fourth,killing boredem post of the day. Pardon me. :D

Ha! I'm back,again! The fourth post of the day,today! I suppose i broke the record,ha!
Well,blogging means thinking. Thinking means kill boredem,isn't it? I suppose so. Ha!
Well,baby's gonna reach home soon! :D Yay-ness! Hope that i'll get to talk to him on the phone later on. Weets! :D

Okay,aunty is bored too,she's watching Goong. Ha! Oh ya! Goong belongs to sophia.
& i've borrowed it from her for at least a year. I din't remember until aunty takes it out to watch it. Damn! I needa return it to her asap,after aunty watches finish the episode. Gwad! :El

Okay,it's time for me to turn in my bed & wait for his call alrd. :D
& i gotta go off now,needa let my Laptop have some rest. Ha!
Xin ku ni le,my beloved lappy. (Crap,i know.)
Okay,whatever,bye! :D

I love 5-somes,i realize that they're all artistic siol! :D
5-somes is getting our jersey made soon,it'd be a addidas one. :D
Mf.
Mf refers to Mashmelloweans Fivesomes.
We've [Mf.] placed at the first part of our nick. :D
I love fivesomes,yo! :D

No comments: