Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday,with baby. (:

It's Good friday today yo! (:

My good friday spent with baby at taman mac.d.
Had my tuition early in the morning,10am. This is a timing,where by,i'm still in my cosy bed,sleeping soundly like pig please. & yet! I've gotta fucking force open my shaggy eyes to study. What for? For the sake of getting good grades. Scarifice,scarifice,scarifice(continues my chanting.) it all ended at 12pm & after i had my lunch,i had my bath & went out to meet baby to study at mac.d (:

That squeezy 179,freak manzx! Wasn't able to board the bus. :( So had'da wait for another to come. It's lucky that the second one is kindda empty. (: Before heading to Taman mac.d,we headed to JE,supposingly to get his Ez-link card made,but! The both of us totally forgotten that it's Good friday,which means it'll not be open & we shagged upon reaching there,seeing the gate closed securely. :( Siand,thus train back to lakeside & alight there to take 240 to taman mac.d.

Started doing some works after i reach there. & that guy..i'm speechless of him. He hardly do anything,sat there & stone. Shitxz him manxz! Bite him today,ha! He's sucha irritater! Keep irritates me. I think he can't do without tickling me for a day,he'd die i suppose. He's sucha a pervert,so much of love in tickling me. Weird hobby of his uhrs? Say yes to me please. (: & then,i start to slack. Thanks to who? Thanks to that irritating guy. :D Reached there at about 2 plus 3 until about seven. Bus-ed back home with baby & then took 243w with him. Alight at the place where he onced used to always walk me home everyday,he wanna have a memorie flash back i suppose? So i accompanied him. (:

2008's good friday with him,& i hope that there will be more. (:

I'm falling in love with this song - Oxygen by Colbie Caillat. It's a meaningful & nice song. I'll put it as my blog song asap,why? Cause i wanna change something new. I've yet to hear anyone using this song as a blog song. Ha! Oh ya! Forgot to add. I can't find the full song of oxygen in Imeem. Shitxz it! :( So i'm trying means to get it uploaded into imeem,but i needa wait for a moment before i can get the codes. So,stay tune & wait for the song to be uploaded then. (: *Beams!*

Okay,well. I started to realize,i've got so much for physics & chem to catch up with. It's like having tuition,yes i'm having it. But it seems to be like,from the start till now. I don't kind of quite understand & yet,worst thing. I din't wanna fucking open up my mouth to probe the question. How F* can i be? Stupidxzxzx! Tsk,i've gotta buck up ald,FELICIA.T! :El

Baby isn't home yet i suppose? He told me that he wen to have his dinner alot & he's now at Gekpoh,oneself. Slacking over there. I wonder,where can he go to,to slack? Is Gekpoh that nice? No,i don't think so. Ha! The lousiest "SHOPPING CENTRE" i ever knew,sucks. Okays,whatever it's he promised to call me at around 11pm. & i make sure he does,if not i'll get his ass hot! *winks* Try me,not. You'd die. (: (You knew,my whacks are hard & painful eh? Heh heh *Evil laughs*)

Oh well..lyrics time! (: Enjoy it before you go,i'll miss you. (:

Oxygen-Colbie Caillat.

I came apart inside a world made of angry people
I found a boy who had a dream
Making everyone smile

He was sunshine
I fell over my feet
Like bricks underwater

How am i supposed to tell you how i feel
I need oxygen
Oh baby let me be your lady
I will make you happy
Never gonna leave, never gonna leave
Oh baby can i be your lady
I am going crazy for you

And so i found a state of mind
Where i could be speechless
I had to try it for a while
To figure out this feeling
This felt so right
Pull me upside down to a place
Where you've been waiting

How am i supposed to tell you how i feel
I need oxygen
Oh baby can i be your lady
I will make you happy
I'm never gonna leave, Never gonna leave
Oh baby can i be your lady
I am going crazy for you

You dont wanna keep me waiting
Staring at my fingers feeling like a fool

Oh baby can i be your lady
I am going crazy
I'm never gonna leave, Never gonna leave
Oh baby let me be your lady
I will make you happy, yeah-ohhhh

Tell me what you want,
Baby tell me what you need
Anything i ask baby give it to me
Baby give it to me, give it to me

Give it to me, give it to me
Baby give it to me give it to me

No comments: