Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back-d home! :D

School.
Before heading back home,was slacking outside my class benches. Was playing/chit-chatting & stuffs like this with Cliques. & then we were playing around. & then,out of the sudden. I feel like eating Ice-cream! *Slurps Slurps Slurps!*

First time,asked Weiqiang grandpa to help me buy. & as for the second. Asked Yewsin,limbin,kevin,& garrick. But none wanna help me buy. They're so damn irritating,tsk! >:) But they are funny though. :D Ended up,yewsin decided to help me buy,thanks yewsin! :D

After which,went home.

Oh ya! I'm so damn glad that i'm still the top scorer for my chinese common test2 manxz! & i fucking improved! Congrats to Felicia.t! :DD I got 36.5 /50 which i improved 4 marks compared to the previous common test one. :D I gotten an A2. Shitxz man! Aiming "pa jiao" ! -.- I'm left with 2 more marks to get A1 you know! :( This is so sad,i know. Well,,nevermind. I did improve anyway. I shall jiayous! :D

Next week is my Common test2 week,which means,no more fooling around. Gotta buck up & strive for common test 2. Needa get even better results. Shall Work harder! :D I wanna go to Library,who will wanna accompany me there? Oh well,i wanna study study study! Bug Bug Bug! I wanna get all the worries & stuffs like that outta my mind! Anyone help?

Oh ya! I fucking got my handphone dropped twice today on the floor by two different people. This makes me wanna Hit-the-wall-and-die! :( That phone is going to last me for two years,which i guess it'd be hard in the case i see for now. :( Pftttt! Help me. I needa protect my Handphone from all the HARM! :OOO

Alright,i gotta go! Toodles! :D

No comments: