Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goodbye to 2007,Hello to 2008!

Goodbye to 2007,hello to 2008! :D

First post of the new year,2008. A year,which i look veryy much forward to,yes. .
Went fo' countdown @boonlay with my schoolmates,had fun. Yes,although not very much fun,but i had fun anyway,it's better than nothing. Fireworks aare pretty awesome,however it's only a five minute one. How sad,vivo city had a fifteen minute one,tsk. Haha,but it's ok. I did enjoy myself. Had heart-to-heart talk with sihua. It's been sucha long time since we had heart-to-heart talk session alrd. Babe,don't cry. Smile for 2008,forgive & forget 2007. It's so yesterday alrd,forget it. Cheers! :D

Having to ask her to cheer up. I,too have to cheer up. This few days,alot of things are going through my mind,alot of thinking made up there. It's tiring & also sad & confusing. Babe,be there to help me,ok? Pftttttt,i want a smile,not a gloomy gloomy face. Alright,buck up Felicia Toh. Keep your smiles on,& be happy always. Study super hard! Add oil,Felitoh! :D

Goodnight peepos,have a goodtime! :3

Yes,no? I don't know,forget it. Tsk.

No comments: