Monday, December 31, 2007

The last day of two zero zero seven.

Today,its the last day of Two zero zero seven. Everything has an end to it,same goes to everything i had gone thru this year. It also has come to an end. I'm glad,having this year as a growing up point & something for me to understand & to remember,not to make the same entire mistake all over again,let it be a lesson learn. Hence,i've grown up alot thru alot of things. Alot of ups & downs i've been thru this year,it has everything ended at the midnight,twelve today.

Although,i had alot of ups & downs this year. Alot of unhappy things happend too. It will end very soon,i'll throw it to the back of my mind,& tell myself to forgive & forget. Let two zero zero eight a happy & a enjoyable one for me,i wish.

This year,i admit that it's a totally slacking year for me,i din't put in my whole heart to study,instead. I'm fooling around,creating troubles,making teachers mad at me,making a fool of others,like as if we're some clowns that come from the circles. It's enjoyable,yes it's. But,sadly,when it comes to exam period,i din't study hard enough for my last minute work & the results that came back,was totally dissapointing to even mention about it. It sucks like,totally.

Next year,two zero zero eight. It'd be a fresh new year for me,& a whole new beginning for me. I made my vow,to study hard next year & stop all those foolish acts & stop acting like a clown which din't make people laugh their lungs out. This is my vow,i say it,i mean it. I'll balance out my study time & playing time. I'd never mixture time in one bowl anymore. Having the both of it in one bowl,theres only one conclusion to me,& that's the end of my eudcation,equals to,no hope. & i tell you,i won't let this happen,never.

My new year resolution,is to get top five in level position & have a peace of mind & a good enviroment for me to study. & get things that i wanted very much for. (:

Let everything unhappy to marks it's end & turn it into a history. Let the new beginning leads us further in our teenage life. :D

No comments: