Monday, December 10, 2007

Towning with my precious girls! :D

Went towning with my precious clique girls :

Teojiahui!
Pangsihua!
Ngwenxuan!

They're someone i can never forget okay! :D I love go towning with these girls,& also not forgetting,my other girl,KhorJunLi. :D Hahas,see..you're not forgotten ok! :D

Hmmm,let me eleborate what we did yesterday then. :D Here i go..

First we went to cineleisure to shop around. & then to pasta mania to have our lunch. Hahas! & Tjh,Nwx,Psh. They ate Bacon(?) Aiya,something like spahgatti. & then i'm the only who ate pizza! :D Yummy oks! :D Hahas. & then again,we go shop ard for about 5 mins & we proceed to The Hereen(?) .

& then,from there,we saw alot of people,at NewUrbanMale shop snatching their havanians & flipflops. Omg,is like,crazy~ Felt like buying one havanians for myself,but i can't spend my money away just like this when i've gotten money.

& then,Tjh & Nwx brought the same bag. me & psh brought the same bag too. Yeah,thanks to psh phyco-ing me,& my 29.90$ fly away~~ Hahas! Even though i really like the bag,but my heartaches man! Hahas!

& then proceeded to fareast plaza. Went there shop around & then teo brough a tube & supposingly she wanted to get a cardigen,but none she likes. Thus,she dint brought any. Perharps the next time round to bugis,we might buy ba. Hahas!

& for me,i brought a Polo-tee shirt for someone. Yeah & met him after i reach jurong,at the bus-stop. & i pass him the shirt.

Alright,it's all about it.Hmmm,lemme think about what i should buy next time round! :D

I need/wanna & wish to buy ..

  • NewUrbanMale Havanians(White)
  • Electric Blue Cardigen.
  • Demin shorts
  • Demin skirts

& alot more,like blouse,printed tees,roxybagpack & ipod nano! Yeah..Alot right? It'd cost me a bomb manxzs! :( Tsk. Nevermind,forget it! :(

Surprise!? I got online today? Why din't i work? Hahas. Oks laas. Cause i'm late for work & also,i'm kind of sick alrd. Headache & gastric pain. I'm super hungry now! :(

Oks then,i shall end here. Takecare,toodle-oo! :D

No comments: