Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's like all reminisces.

Hi earthlings! :D

I'm going to town later on with :
Pangsihua.Teojiahui.Ngwenxuan.

Yeah,i suppose we'd be crazy womens later on manxz! Hahas,like usual. We're always so crazy when we meet each other. I suppose it's cause,it had been a long time since we get a chance to get out & it's like,so hard then can we get out shopping.

I'd treasure the times with the girl. But having mens. It' makes me feel so weak. Sigh,did thought of not going with them & back-out the very last min. But i din't cause someone asked me to go & enjoy with them.So yeah,drop of the idea & go with them.

Speaking about yesterday. I went to Houyu korkor's house @726. Somewhere near my house. Yeah. I went over there & he teach me science. Hahas & we had alot of fun. It' has been so long since we last chatted so happily alrd. Yeah & it's great chatting with him. Like past,he still dotes me alot. He's still treat me as good. & i went to his room ,wanted to play PS2 in the first place. But end up,non of the games he had suits me to play. So..i asked him to Download Auditionsea to let me play at his laptop. & he really went to download for the sake of me. :D hahas,thanks korkor! & i while he's checking out the NBA stuffs & downloading the game,i was lying on his bed,waiting for time to past & for the game to be finish loaded. & like finally...

GAME FINISHED DOWNLOADED! :D

& i played audition,& he sat beside me,watching me play. & i told him to try. Hahas! I laugh like mad laas,he looks funny playing audition. He said he's very slow in reaction. Indeed,he's VERY SLOW.hahas! & then i went to jiejie's room to play audition with her,as korkor wanna sleep alrd, & it's 9+! ok! He said he wanna sleep,& he have yet to have his dinner & he wanna sleep. Omg,he's uber pig! Tsk tsk tsk.

& i & jiejie play audition like some mad kido. Hahas! Bo bians! We're getting too high when we got a chance to see each other. I miss those childhood times. Yeah & i still wanna say. This two cousin of mine,is still the best,& i love them really alot. :D

No comments: