Friday, December 7, 2007

Well,i've got secrets,that i've decided t let it unknown. I don't wish t let too much peepo t know about it,as i seriously want t concentrate on my current studies. Other than that, i don't wish to hear any rumors about my current life that might affect me t study. I just want to study real hard & get top few in level position on any occasion of exams. & i seriously wanna improve on my english. I wanna strengthen it. I find that,english is much more important than chinese do. Yes,definately it's. But soon,both didn't be equal level of important-cy. Meaning,i musn't only strengthen my english & also my chinese. I gotta brush up on my chinese like,so damn damn much. My chinese is like worst of a kind. Gotta brush up! Add Oil Manxz!& well,woke up at about 9 plus this morning. Yawnxz! Din't work today,as today we,students, needn't go for work. For some reasons being. Lazy to explain/elaborate it. :D & then i wanted to sleep until the sun gonna shine on my butt,then will i get up. But too bad. I've gotta go to school & buy my Sec 3 books next year. Yes,& also my school shoes. Before we got to school for the books. We went to DBS BANK to get the money. $414.47 . & i've gotta use my OWN money to buy my school textbooks & school shoes. Like pathetic me right? Pampered me then. :D Ok,back to topic. & then,the total cost of the book cost me , $190 plus. & i'm left with $200 plus. & i brought a skinny jeans & a converse shoe. Not school shoe fyi. Wanted to get converse school shoe in the first place,but mother disagree to it. Like what the fuck laas! I wanna buy,it's my school shoe lehs,not hers. Why must she even bother so much ar?! What the hell pleasezx! Tsk! But ended up,i brought a turquoise coloured shoe. It's mainly white & the secondary colour is turquoise. Nice ok! :D & i've planed. I've planed to ask my father to buy me school shoe from converse. I die die also want to get the converse school shoe,i don't care! Not using my money for my school shoe this time,is my father's! Since my mother don't want to get it for me,then i shall get my father to get it for me then. :D I want two converse school shoe,i don't care! I'm not going to get my school shoe yet! I'm gonna drag until the very last minute,then will i ask my father to go with me & get the converse school shoe! :D Yay-ness manxz! Ok laas,i know i'm very bad to planed this laas,but who ask my mother,i wanna use my own money to buy converse school shoe,she also don't allow,then too bad lorr. I've gotta use my father's money alrd lorr. :D I'll just choose the shoe i want,then i try & then i stand there to get ready to collect my shoe & father pay. :D Whooooo! Love it manxz! Godxz! :D& back home. Raining like usual. & i packed my book slot. God,i've got 4 big bags of rubbish from that slot to be thrown away. Alot right?! I know i know. & the dust is like, omgzx! Make my nose damn itchy. Bo bian,very long din't clear that slot alrd. Sorry laas,plain too lazy. :D Hehes,but at least i clear it alrd laas. :D & then i helped my books to put the book protector cover. :D & pasted the name sticker on my books,with my name on it. :D So cool i tell you! :D Hehes. & like tmr,i'm going to my cousin house @ 726. Cause he's going to teach me science for the time being & mathematics next time perharps. Cause you know,the mathetics textbook of mine is out of stock. Thus,this way,it's hard for him to teach me without textbook. So,i told him to teach me science first. :D
Alright,here. I shall end my post. :D Takecare,toodle-oo! :D

No comments: