Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hi earthlings.

Feeling rather down this few days. Just couldn't figure out the reasons that made me so. Hopefully i'm able to cheer up bahs.

Yes,i got my job quitted yesterday. & yesterday was my last day at CELCOATINGS. Yes,that place is real boring,& deadly. However,it's because of that place,i gotta know alot of new friends who treat me really great. I'm glad that i have sucha good friends. Without them in CELCOATING,it's absolubtly a no motivation to go to work. Can you imagine,that you gotta sit at that place for hours long & facing that metal parts like an idiot? If there isn't any entertainment from them,it's like,i rather not work anymore please.

However,although it's really a very dreadful place to go to,but i still miss them all. Yes,even the uncles & aunties there. Some uncles & aunties treat us really good & the cheenas over there ain't as bad as we always thought of. yes,i really couldn't bear to leave that place. & yeah,defiantely if we're fate,we'd meet each other someday. (:

Of course,i felt really sad for that cheena hunk. Like,omg. So what if he's a cheena guy? Can't he be a boyfriend of dorothy since dorothy has alrd confessed her feelings to that guy? & now,she's trying to say he's not her cup of tea because he's cheena. -.- Like,whatever?! How can you be sucha person? Tsk,why i've gotta know her manxz?! But well,luckly it's the last day at CELCOATINGS. (:

After my last day work,i went home to have a bath & a change & then out to IMM. with my friends. yeah,went to IMM to eat Ljs. & then we chatted for a period of time & then off we go,sending xinyi to her tuition at JustEducation at somewhere near jurong entertainment centre. Afters,we went to watch people at Fuji ice skating place to watch people there ice skates. & off we go,HOME.

Stood in the middle of the path way to decide where what transport we're taking. & at last,we decided to take MRT back to Boonlay & went to jp for awhile to find jinghui sista's psp cover. But she din't buy,it's way too expensive when yanzheng can get it at a price of 10$ for his psp. & that fellow sell 18$! Omg!

& then went home,took 243W home,phyco jinghui to take 243W with us as she wanted to take 243G which it's having a long queeue. Sista,don't liddat laas,accompany us laas (: hehe.

Back home,changed & on my laptop & started blogshopping & replying tags. Chatted with jinghui sister on msn for a moment & then chatted on phone. Yes,feel great chatting with her although it's the first time i chat with her on phone.& cheer up oks? Don't get too upset! & the secret lies within us only oks? keep it tight,don't slip it out oks? Thanks you sister! (:

& then,i had a diarrhoea and then was sleeping like a log. DEAD. -.-! Stomach pain like what the hell. Squat in the toilet & fell asleep there! Omg right? I know i know. cannot blame,too tired & my stomach is way tooo pain. thus i squat in the toilet & then....fell asleep! -.-!

Don't know why,i kept sleeping today. It's like i'm so tired,way too tired to even move myself outta beddy. Woke up at 1 pm today i suppose? & then went online & offline. & then went to have a piece of cake ate & then, at about 3 plus,i went to sleep again! woke up a four plus as my stomach is real pain after eating the maggie mee & ice-cream. Tsk,if not for my greedyness of food,such things wouldn't have happen alrd laas. :( Neverrmind! I'm fine now! :DDD

Hohoho,just finish my dinner not very long ago,and i'm here posting & updating my blog. Yes,don't wish to let readers to think that i'm letting my blog rotting away. & also,peepo,my bestfriend is opening up a blogshop,currently selling second hand goods,but in a good conditions. So if you're interested,go & have a look then .(: Visit now!

Alright,gotta get my feet shuffled & get going alrd! Byebyes! (:

[edit]
Sigh,i don't know why,it seems like the bonding between gay & i is drifting away. I ain't sure why too. It's the strong feeling that told me so. I don't want it to happen,seriously. I don't know what to do. & also,the bonding with teoteo,junjun & wen,it's drifting apart so desprately now. I'm so loss,i really hope,my friendship with them will last thru a long period of time & it'd still be as close. Girls,i miss those times together so much. When will it return? I don't know. Drifting! :(
[/edit]

No comments: