Sunday, May 18, 2008

Keep bleeding love,

Vesak Day tomorrow & therefore,there isn't a need to attend school,public holiday is shiockness alright. I'm always looking super forward to school holidays & public holidays,cause that means i could have sleep longer in that cosy bed of mine,y'know? HA. :)

Alright,put a Rainbow sign infront of you nick,to help the people in china. Put it,no harm putting it yeah? Be good & put it,it shows that you've a heart. :)

Went to have my dinner with my family over at Vivo city. After the dinner,shop around while my sister went to the playground to play & father over there,watching over her.

Shop around,din't buy anything. Mum is waiting for the Great Singapore Sales which will be on next week & she'll be buying undergarments for me & as well as shoes? I ain't too sure,hope so. It's been so long since mummy get anything from me already. Yes,very very long already. Couple of months ago. :(

When we're about to go home,dad called mum up & he says that lil' sissy got herself bang on to the door of the shop,name MANGO. Mummy rush back to see if lil' sissy is alright & we saw her mouth swollen abit,at the top of her lips. How sad. She's sobbing in tears & blood around her face & mouth,heart starts to ache.

I don't know why i got so soft-hearted this easily for this few days. I cry very easily too,i somehow thinks that i'm getting more & more fragile,might crush anytime. :O!


Well,i'm dead bored now. Know what? I'm alway bored,did you notice that? Oh well,i shall end here,i guess this is the don't know how many post for the day itself. Cool uhrs. :D


I just wanted you to understand me more.
I just needed you to know what i'm down,thinking about.
I'm shutting myself outta the world,slowly.
I'm shutting myself outta everyone else.
I can't see the me i'm,who used to be.
I'm getting more & more unable to express myself fully.
I don't know what has gotten over me.
I cry very easily recently,in the middle of the night after hanging up the phone.

I really needa your true concern.
The concern i'm always desparate for.
The love i always craved for.
The need i always wanted.
The you,i always missed.

I don't wanna my post to sound so dull,always.
Always having emo nemo post makes me get so sick & tired of it.
How i wish you could understand me more,like how i always used to understand you.
But i'm always kind of lying to myself. Hoping that the next day might be a better day for me.
It may be true,sometime. But not most of the time.
I'm starting to hate the world i'm in.
How i wish i'm not in this world.
How i wish i could have something to numb myself.
I'm shitxzo bitchzo.

Bye.

No comments: