Saturday, May 17, 2008

Earthquake. Heart-felt. :(

Sichuan 7.8 magnitude earthquake on the 12th May.
I read the newspaper early this morning. Reading those heart-felt stories.
Listening to my mother explaning the details to me. Telling how much they're suffering there.
How much the have to do to themselves to get themselves,just to live on.
They've to get their own right leg cut off from the underneath stones,if not,they'd die off.
How much i felt when i read those articles. How much i feel like crying.

Alright,post later. :(

[edit]

Alright,back to post.
I just went to youtube to watch those videos,it seems like something struck my head. Like something in my head,asking me to do something for them. Watching them underneath the toppled buildings,& some crying for help. I can't help but when i watch those videos with my mother,my tears rolled down my cheek somehow.

I suddenly felt like i was the happiest & most fortunate girl in the whole entire world. Living in a very peaceful place,Singapore. Without those earthquakes,or hardship we've to go through. I felt so fortunate outta sudden.

Watching videos of the people over there,underneath the stones & blocks of humongous stones,make me felt that pinch down every inch of my heart. So bitter. Those children turn into orphanges over the night. Living in despair,nothing in the world seems to look bright to them. Some without legs,without hands,but to just let themselves live on,they've to scarifice their arms or legs.

If you're the ones there,or you're the one reading those articles,watching those videos & news. I'd bet you can't help but to let your tears rolled down. You won't unless you're that heartless. I bet my friends are not sorta.

May god bless them,hoping for the best in them. Wish that there'll be more survivors found underneath.

How i wish i can help out to...

Alright,offta. Bye. :(

No comments: