Thursday, May 29, 2008

All, it could be all over.

"I realise, he's everything you wanted. He's the most you cared about. You ps-ed your friend just because of him. I guess you only needed him. well, that's fine with me. cause i no longer cares. & the reason why i hated him so much, is because, ever since he stepped into your life, you've changed drastically. Since he's the first thing in your mind, so be it. I've got no comments & i wouldnt bother stuff like this anymore. I've grown up, i'm independent."
Adapted from (you know who.)

You said you're a grown up girl,you said you're able to live on your own. Yes,indeed you said all this. But you don't know how much i felt behind all the scence. You don't realise a single shitxzo. You told me to be with him,then you said you dislike him,then you said you don't wish to bother anymore. Tell me,what is all this? Bullshitxz?

Why everyone is that same pattern? Why can't you all understand? Why do you girls hafta use that so nasty word 'ps'? Is that the only word to describe? Is it so? Is it? Why you couldn't you all just understand? You,you should understand more,but infact,i realise you don't. Is ps that word really that nice to you? Did i ever ever once used that word on you,anyone of you? Did i? Or maybe i did,& could have forgotten. But in my memory space,i remember i don't. But you girls? Use that word as & when you like it. Can't you all just be more mature & stop using the word 'ps' ? It sound like a total kiddish.

Forget it,carry on...

Everytime i could stand by you,i lend you my shoulder to cry on,i did all my best for the bestest friend,we once said nothing could do us apart. Have you even forgotten it all,so? It's just less than a few months,you said i change. I knew i change,who told me to treasure him,him,him? Who told me not to gave up? Who,who,who?

I din't know that once she stepped into your life,you too,changed. I stop myself from blaming her & you,cause i knew it's all my fault. I'm trying to aviod you & you. I knew you'd be reading all this. I knew,but i don't care. I just wanna post out how i feel.

When i'm really down,where were you? Yes you're once being there with me when i was really down,really facing the down slopes of life,you're there for me,i knew it all. I see it as a gift from heaven,at least someone i could confide on. But it's no longer this way. No longer how we used to be.

From the us,we could chat almost anything,everything. Till the us,we couldn't even have a proper talk. Somehow a talk could lead to a quarrel so something. I'd rather we don't talk or even interact.

Tell me,is this what you so call nothing could do us apart? & we even hooked our fingers,saying that not even a single guy could do so? Din't you? I think you forgotten that night,i bet you really did. All you think of is not about 'Felicia' anymore,is about '____' . Ain't you? But did i even wanna mention this to you? Thanks god for those hints,you did catch the lil' tweeny weeny bits of hints. No,not just lil' bits,but alot infact.

That past,i hated him to the maximum,did i even quarrel with you over him? Did i still not listen to you & try my way out to 'accpect' him? Din't i? Din't i!

Just a one paragraph,you push all the faults to me,what do you think all this is? You treat this like a kindergarden 'Friends Game' ? I can tell you,i don't treat it this way.

You're once my bestest friend,my bestest confide,bestest listening ears. But i could say,it's all so yesterday,you never wanna become one anymore & never will be there for me anymore cause you had your new confide,new lisetening ears,new pair of shoulders. I'm worn out,dirty & thrown aside.

Is this just the end? It's not just me alone to decide.

Is the a Friendship Game for you & me? I thought this won't come to an end,but somehow i knew,it's all ending soon. It's all no longer like before.

You said you realise? But infact you don't. You don't know a single shitxzo. You just knew 'my faults x 1000'. I knew,yes i knew the very best of you & i helped you when almost everyone turns their back on you.

No comments: