Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Understand the bits & pieces of me,every pieces.

You needa' know,so.
I do love you so.

I'm so down now. I don't know what the fuck my brain is trying to make me think or do. Whatsoever,i don't like having so much thoughts running non-stop. It's gonna kill me sooner or later,whatever it's you know,Fuck. :[

That every inches of me hurts so deep down. As expected,there'll always be problems occuring just a few days before our anniversary. Can any God-like kindly tell me why? What's the big sin i've ever done in my life,that you needa punish me in this way? Am so wrong,so entirely wrong.

I know,i'm a changed person. Not mentioning in school/studies. I mean in attitude. Yes,i'm a changed person. A nasty,nuisance,irritating,bad-tempered one. Getting more & more unable to control my mood-swings nowadays. Getting very very fed'up & pissed by who-the-me ,is now. I'm a shitxz,i know.

The fact that i'm always being so idiotic,so not favoured,i'm used to it already. I onced said i must look life in a positive way. But nothing in life can make me fulfilled what i wanna achieve. It always fails me. Just tell me what's that fuck i did that i needa be punished this way. Tell me,you. Tell me!

I'm really torn into two big pieces. I don't know why.

You say i can make your day a brighter one,yet at the same time,also a spoilt one. I know i'm stupid shit,that ain't worth anything. I just simply don't know why,why have things that's coming outta my mouth not being filter in my brain before exit-ing my mouth? Why,tell me,you. Perhaps i've bird brain.

Damn,i hate emo nemo post,forget it,i shall stop here. Bye.
Felicia Blue-Felicia (Sad)
Very true indeed,i'm represented as BLUE.

No comments: