Friday, April 25, 2008

It's all so fun with Mf. I love them max. :D

Alright,i'm bored. I needa 'her' to come online & entertain me in my blog. If not,i'm so dead bored! :[ Awwwwwww.

Anyway,next week is my MYE,it's like in a blink of one's eyes only siol! :x Must work extra hard already.

Oh well,went to library with baby,sihua,junli & her stead to study. Saw my name there. -.- Oh well,i'm so flabbergasted after i read it. Oh well,it's so obvious,it's me. -.- Duhhhh,well,to the whom,who hated me. I hate you too then. :] Be my enemy,you've no good days.so saddeing then. :]

I'm bored. & to Junli,don't trust anyone easily. Never fall for their traps they might create. Don't fall into it,NEVER. & please,do take very goodcare of yourself alright! Anything,tell me & sihua. If can,we'd definitely help,that's what friends are for. I love you ton! :D

No comments: