Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This naughty geek,bash! :)

Alright,i'm home! (:

I'm super obedient now-days. I've been going home quite early recently. Well,not for consecutive-few-days laas. But well,i've made improvement anyway right? So i shall continue this good pratice yo! (:

For the consecutive few days,i kept forgetting to bring/do my chinese homework. Something smiliar to letter writting. I kept telling myself Felicia-please-kindly-do-your-chinese-homework. Yet nothing seems to came popping outta my mind,reminding me to do my chinese homework! >:@ shitxz me pretty please! Rawrrrr.

However! Now,i remember about this homework thingo,but yet to start writting it,not going to do now. Perhaps later. I'm serious,weird. Mainly because i love a peace of mind,i needa silent place to actually absorb what i study & to revise or do my homework. So...night-time is still the best. (:

I'm that fugly me. I've scars all over my body. From head to toes. Real scars,not kiddang. & also,i've heartaching scars,this is the worst of all. Well,i hope everything will soon be back to normal. I hate those oh-you're-wrong-wrong-wrong-pin-pointing thingo. Now that the fact is,we're even further than expected(what i think.) . Things will definitely occure when we're trying to get closer. Will this all stop? Was it a curse or something? Freak man! >:@

Okay okay,needa go. (: Loves.

No comments: