Saturday, December 1, 2007

Issit true? Hard to believe in love again.

Hey! Din't work today. Decided not to work today,as i'm utterly tired. Tired like crazy. Omgxzs! :( Hmmm,so how are you guys doing? Fine? Hope so yeah.

It's hard to believe again,i don't feel safe in anyway. Even though it's you. Yeah,you said you'd help me,but it's the action i need to see,not words that i want without actions being done.

I'm fucking afraid of guys touching me,cause of some incidents in the past i gone through,thus,i'm afraid of guys touching me. I'd get very tenses up & i might cry. Don't bother to ask me why. Cause only three person in my life knew about it. & also,i needn't tell you who's it,unless you'd be my very close friend. But even some of my SUPER DUPER close friend,i also din't mention it to them. If you know it,meaning you mean alot in my heart,understand. [;

I don't know how to believe in love again,guide me along.I'm so hurt,how long am i able to heal my wounds? I ain't sure,but i promise. I'd try my very best. Don't bother to lie to me,cause i'm way too sensative. Don't blame me for that.

[edit]
Alright,i wanna help someone to rant about him.

To,jerk!(If you happen to came by my blog & happens to read this,i suppose you know who you're & i'm giving/saving face for you by not mentioning your name out,here in my blog!) :

Yeah,some kind of jerk he'd be. Trying so hard to woo her in the first place,& then when he'd got her in his hands,he treat her worst than dirt. It's all his hobby's fault? Yeah,definately it'd be his hobby's fault. Why? Obviously,it's because. He can simply go for gaming for 5 hours straight & fucking expect her to wait for him like an idiot when she's alrd so sick. & fyi. it's not the first time she'd be waiting for him. It's always her waiting for him & not the other way round. Like hello! Imgaine,it's the guy who should be always be waiting for girls & not girls waiting for guys instead. Who you guys thinks you're? What big shot you're to us girls? Expecting us to wait for you like an idiot when you're there, happily enjoying your hobby. & it's like,you're alrd 14 years old. Going on 15 next year,can you guys be like,more mature? I knew you guys can't. Cause you guys are self-centered guys,who'd only think about how you feel & not how we girls din't feel. & it's not the first time i warned you to be good to her. & how many times have you did this to her? Who do you think you're to treat her this fucking way? Many times i saw her crying to me,telling me how sad she's. Do you know,i feel hurt too. Cause the way she told me how you treated her,i think you're fucking way too overboard! & i'd be warning you,she's not your pupet,for you to control in anyway you wanted her to be. For many reasons,she's being hated by your good friends who use to treat her very nice in the past,hate her for the who she's now. All thanks to you,who made the who,she's not. Din't allowed her this & that. Even small tweeny weeny problems,you also wanna find fault & give her cold shoulder. You can hate me for all you want. Cause i'm seriously taking this down in my heart for very long time alrd. & it's really time i should tick you off for what you did to her. It's like ENOUGH! Seriously enough lemme warn you. Don't even think of having her back or tying her to yourself when you haven found another girl you like. Don't try,go breaking her heart another time. I'm serious. Don't lemme know how you'd treat her again,i'd break you into pieces,lemme warn you. I told you & warn you before,treat her well,if not i'd kill you. & i suppose you might think i'm kidding. But fyi,i'm NOT! I'm damn fucking serious. I hate guys doing this to girls,they ain't even up to match with beast. Even beast dotes on their other half more than you,this kind of jerk. Better don't lemme know you go breaking her heart again,last warning to you!

To her : Get over this jerk,he's not worth so much of your precious time nevertheless to say,your tears. It's totally a waste! I'd rather cry for a dog who is being ran over by a car,then this jerk. He's totally way too overboard. I warned him many times,it's him. Who din't take my words seriously to his head & installed it. All he knew was to ask you to wait for him to be back & after he's done with his game,he came back & told you he's tired & wanted to get to his bed for his nighttime & chucking you aside once again,treating you like what? Worst than a dog? Whom didn't listen to it's owners every single word? No! He's no longer you owner for now & forever. He don't worth you. So,you! Get back up in track,stand stronger than before. I promise i'd help you & encourage you. I said it,i mean it. You know,i take my words seriously. Cheer up ok! [ ; Feel free to come talk to me if you're troubled. I'm always here,girl. [ ;
[/edit]

No comments: