Thursday, November 1, 2007

(!) P.S / Moodswingz,you sucks a hell lots.

Alright,back to posting AGAIN!

This post is specially for , Mr/Ms/Mdm/Mrs Moodswingz. All thanks to this Fab. lady or gentlman,whom came knocking on my inner door every now & then.Which makes me damn pissed off & seriously sad.I've yet to been so sad before. Today's the worst among all. All pretty thanks to this Moodswingz,causing every hurt i've got to repeat all over again when it came knocking on my inner door. Almost everyday,i've to tackle with this MOODSWINGZ thingy,& have a hard battle against it. Lemme tell you,i'm sick & tired of this battle against you everyday & night. Can you please,fcuk off. I hate to hear that knock-knock sound from you. It seems to be like,you love to enter my life during the night-times,hardly in the day time. Just simply tell me straight,why? Issit because,at night i'm all alone & i'm weak in my inner door,so you can tackle me easily & win this battle against me?

Now,lemme tell you this,you ain't gonna conquer my life yet,so soon. Never! I tell you,i'll Never Never let you win this battle,by hook or by crook. You gonna get it from me very soon. Lemme warn you this,you're gonna be dead if i'm gonna meet you somewhere in my self-conversation. I'm gonna tick you off. & whack you upside down.You're seriously getting on my nerves. & yet,you still have the chick to come to me everyday,aint you simply courting death? I'd never forgive you even if you turn over a new life,you ain't worth my forgiveness,some chick like you,i bet,you won't even ask for forgiveness. I guess,causing other peoples's inner door heartbreak is your greatest achivement ,or your greatest pleasure? I bet,it's the both. I gotta hit your jackpot. I wanna turn you off! MOODSWINGZ

No comments: