Thursday, November 1, 2007

爱你爱的快要疯掉,可是你一句也不知道。

It's Twelve plus,past mid-night. I'm still wide awake. Watch a whole lots of video on youtube.& listen to Jay's new song. Rainbow - 彩虹. It's uber nice please. I really love it. (: I'm gonna rate it 10/10! & the MTV,omg please,it's uber touching.Gay almost cried. Like usual,chatted with Gay thru the night. Night is falling fast every now & then. & my heart ain't feeling anything,just missing him every moment & then. Sigh,i know,i truely know..i shouldn't think of him,but why? I just can't help but to think of him. Is it my fault? No,it's perfectly normal for me to think of him. Yeah,definately.

Reminding of the past reminisces,i'm really missing it. I'm missing it every now & then,those times i & him had,those care & concern he showed towards me,i really missed it all. I really hope i can have it all back,but why? Why can't i deserve another chance? I don't know. Having moodswingz like,can say,every day? Almost? Sigh,i hate Mr/Mrs/Ms/Mdm Moodswingz came knocking on my door everyday. It's really tiring,i'm sick & tired of this kind of live,i'm really tired. Very soon,i'm gonna get worn out with everything,& give up everything in live. Uh-i sounded so emo now. But guys,bear with me,i'm only my trueself when i'm blogging. But well,bear with me yeah.

Hard to get over you,hard to get you on,back in my life. Hard to step a step back,hard to not forget everything we did,even though it's that little twiny weeny bits,it's still that part of the wonderful memories we spent together. & soon,i'm going away from singapore to malaysia next week? It's a sunday morning flight.& i'm gonna wake up like 4 plus 5 in the morning. 7.20am flight to malaysia,gonna reach there at about,9 am plus & gonna have our breakfast & then head up to the mountain which will take us about 2 hours journey. & then check in to the chalet.

Sigh,i wish to listen to his voice one last time over the phone before i go.Sigh,will i be able to get it? I ain't sure. I miss him saying that he'll miss me. & that precious ILY he said to me. It's all repeating over & over again in my head. I just don't know why,that bonding between me & him,i just can't snap it.It's so tight that i cannot even snap it with a knife,instead i hurt myself so.

Boy,i just simply can't get over you,please don't do that to me anymore. Accept my will you? I Love Ya.

Lyrics - Rainbow.
哪里有彩虹告诉我
能不能把我的愿望还给我
为什么天这么安静
所有的怨都跑到我这里
有没有口罩一个给我
释怀说了太多就成真不了
也许时间是一种解药
也是我现在正服下的毒药
看不见你的笑 我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到
没有地球太阳开始环绕
没有理由我也能自己逃
你要离开 我知道更简单
你说依赖 是我们的阻碍
就算放开 那能不能别没收我的爱
当作我最后才明白
有没有口罩一个给我
释怀说了太多就成真不了
也许时间是一种解药
也是我现在正服下的毒药
看不见你的笑 我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到
没有地球太阳开始环绕
没有理由我也能自己逃
你要离开 我知道更简单
你说依赖 是我们的阻碍
就算放开 那能不能别没收我的爱
当作我最后才明白
RAP
看不见你的笑
要我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到
没有地球太阳开始环绕环绕
没有理由我也能自己走掉
是我说了太多就成真不了
也许时间是一种解药解药
也是我现在正服下的毒药

Enjoy! Nights for the day,i ain't sleeping yet,sigh. Isnomia sucks! ;(

No comments: