Friday, November 16, 2007

Heyzx! I'm back! [; Miss me? Hahas! Eh,so buay hiao bai! Hahahaxzs! :D

Ok,this trip is rather...

BORED!Can say,kind of fun also,but NOTHING much there,really. Yet mosqz,tons! Dang!? -.-

Hahahahazxs.Din't brought anything for myself. Kind of bored. & i din't really went shopping! Omgxzx! Hit my head off! =X hahahahahazssx! Well,i want to buy a roxy haversack laas.But it's too expensive over there compared to singapore. & definately,it's still the best in singapore's airport. World Class Airport lehhzx. =P Hahas! Cause! The toilet here,in singapore,is cleaner. [; Definately it's! [; Hahas!

Oh,mentioning about the toilet thingys. I damnt it fed'up fo'real! Damn kuku lemme tell you. My fucking cousin. That ,Darren Tan Wei Lun. I'm gonna whack him upside down lemme tell you & that chee bye grandmother of mine. Box her arhxzs!

My fucking cousin,i don't know where he learn to from,to peep at my another cousin,a girl. While she's bathing. & it's not that the door is not locked,it's locked & you know how he fucking peep?! He sat on the floor outside the bathroom while i was watching tv & my grandmother nagging at me,non-stop. He sat there with his game-boy & look inside the door where there's abit of spaces in between. & my cousin caught him. & he fucking dare to denied that he din't peep when my cousin open the door & saw him sitting down there & was panick-stricken upon sawing her standing infront of him. She'd have given him a tight-slap if not for him,being my cousin. She really will slap him. If it's me,i definately will slap him. & i did slap him. I gave him two tight slap. Yeah,two & not one. Fo' he deserve it. & my fucking grandmother. She's there,pampering him like sif ' he's some kind of prince or rather the king.

I quarrel with my grandmother over this pervertic cousin. & i fucking not happy & agreeable with her actions towards my cousin. I can fucking don't need her pamperation though i don't have. But please,by protecting him,you're not doing him any good laas please,instead you're causing him harm in the future. What if he really kanna caught by thr police & he've gotta go to jail. I tell you laas old hag,he'd blame you & hate you for his entire life. You thought he'll say thank you to you in future ?! No way laas please! use your old fashion minded brain to think. Or use your arse hole to think laaas. It's sucha disgrace to have him as my cousin laas.Disgrace my family! Nb! Shooooooooooooooo off aside laas,DARREN TAN WEI LUN! Don't fucking ask me anything,not only until you'vr change ok! Pervert! >;@

Ok,back to topic. The first day we reach there,we went up to the mountain to stay at the chalet. That chalet name Rajah Lodge. Hahas,i tell you. It's damn fucking cold & damnt big i tell you. The chalet is like as if a mansion & you can burn lodges inside at the firewall there.Omg,it's so cool.& then the next few days to shopping & then to another island to snookling. xD Hahas.

Hmmmmm,i shall end here first. Maybe i'll be continu-ing my post tmr [;

No comments: