Friday, November 23, 2007

Hey earthlings! [ ;

It's been about a week since i last posted? Hahas.xD Sorry to all readers alright,din't update about my life recently. I'm working,that's the reason why. So sorry! [ ; Do come back & tag me frequently oks! [ ;

Hmmm,i've been working for four days at the factory. 40$ per day on weekdays. & 60$ for sat & 80$ on sun. Cool uh? But it's hard laas. I'm so so afraid that i might be sacked sooner or later. ; [ Cause manger wanna us to hit the 20 k target,if not. Thy're going to say BYEBYE,FELICIA! [ ;

Lols! Ok laas. Must wish me lucks oks! I wanna get more money! Thus i might be working Over Time next week. xD Hope i'm able to take it. [ ;

Hmmm,at first,not very use to the speed. But anw,first day of work,i did OT. & i manage to get 14 k plus. Not bad alrd uhr? Hahas. [; & then followed by 10 k ++ everday.xD Trying to get more!

Alright! I shall end here! Do takecare! Byebyes earthlings! [ ;

No comments: