Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh god,had pizzhut as lunch today with baby. Goodness him,he's always asking for good food,well,no wonder he grows & put on so much weight,but i like it. HA! I kept piniching him today & i bite him too! Oh,he's under my torture for 5 months already,HA! No,to be exact,only few moths ago i start torturing him okay! HAHA! Okay,i sounded so pervertic here,stop me,shut up-my mouth. :El

Alright,went to library with baby today,was helping baby to finish his English tuition homwork for the whole entire afternoon we spent at Jurong west national library. The homework formats are weird okay! Goodness. >:# & it's shivering cold over at the national library & i actually din't bring my jack along. For goodness sake,i'm so dumb! >:(

Alright,then we went to somewhere near my house's cosy coner to let baby finish up his copying & i'm there,revising for my Desing & technology which is coming up the day tomorrow. Kiasu,you might think,but there's actually alot to study for,alot really. I'm burning my brain cell up now! Goodness la! :( I needa hae more memory space for me to memories more! & wth i tell you! My class is the only class in the whole Normal (T) & (A) cohort that will be returning to school for the last paper! How pathetic ! What the shit please! >:# I'm gonna go to school A-L-O-N-E already,cry please! :( I've to travel to & fore alone! This is so saddening! :(

I so freaking hell miss baby now,seriously i miss him alot. Damn lot. :( I'm crying out loud now! Oh-no,just kinddang alright. :) I just miss him way too much. Damn,i'm gonna get him into deep trouble,cause,i helped him with the homework & i'm sure,there's gonna be alot of mistake here & there,where he needa redo everything,like all over again. Ah-mi-tuo-fo,hope he will not have too many mistakes.

Alright,i'm bored now,will be having Mathematics paper 2. My second last paper. Gonna strive for the very last lap already! Gonna enjoy my holiday,out everyday! :DDDD Sure to be! I'm gonna go-get a job asap! I wanna many many dollar sign & go shopping spree with baby! :D That's why i'm looking forward the most! >:) Heh heh.

Okay,bye. Gotta run! :D
I miss baby.

No comments: